According to Russ' sister, Julie, Liam has been requesting to see Russ talk on the computer daily and watches the video we posted about three times a day. He wants more videos of Uncle Russ, so here's another one, of the monkey. No, not Russ, I mean the monkey, Cindy!
Cindy is our neighbour's monkey that is chained to the tree. She has a very short chain, and I really dislike seeing her chained up there, but it's just like having a dog chained up in our society, I guess. It's not uncommon for people to have pet monkeys.
Cindy really likes Russ, I think because he feeds her. She doesn't like me. She growls and me, and one time I got to close to her and she pulled my hair. As you can see, papaya leaves are her favourite - even over a banana.
So there you go, Liam! I hope you enjoy seeing Uncle Russ! I think he misses you as much as you must miss him.
p.s. this video was just taken with our still camera. Sorry about the audio being out of time with the video. I don't know how to fix that.
5 comments:
I love that video you guys!! What I noticed was the crazy traffic/bicycles in the background. Is it always like that? is that the street you live on? Is that what you wake up to in the morning? So many questions... just trying to get a mental picture of your space!
love you.. keep the posts coming.
we miss you both...
love karleigh
russ...you rock.
Hi guys! Nice video.... even though it's addressed to Liam, Juma & Nadine loved it too! They've been asking about when we will see you again... they miss you too!
Dolly
Uncle Russ and Auntie Carmen,
Thank you for the monkey video, I am now requesting to watch it regularly especially where Uncle Russ pets Cindy. I miss you...where is Auntie Carmen?
Love Liam
Sorry Carmen, For a minute there, i thought i seen 2 Monkeys, but then realized that one was not, well at least not this time. Sorry Russ, you just don't know me well enough yet!
Praying for you Guy's...
in him
Ed
Post a Comment