30 August 2007

Two Years

On the 27th, Russ & I had our 2nd Wedding Anniversary…oh how our lives have changed since that gorgeous day at Milner Gardens!

We didn’t do anything on the 27th, but did go to Sorake Beach on the South of Nias the weekend before to celebrate our anniversary away from the team. It was a beautiful weekend of relaxing in our bungalow, walking along the rocks by the ocean, watching the surfers, going on a fishing charter (which didn’t really work out as hoped) and trying to snorkel in the murky waters. We even had lobster one night!


It’s really a privilege to have been able to spend the last 2 years at Russ’ side. If I had to, I’d choose him all over again.

10 comments:

Charlotte said...

Happy belated anniversary!
loved chatting with you :)
love you

Anonymous said...

Hey hott stuff, wanna stick together for another 60 years! You're my flavor.
Love your guy

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of the two of you, you make a great pair and I'm glad that you would choose him all over again. Continue to enjoy your adventure and we'll see you in a few months.
Love, Frieda

Barley Girl said...

whoo hoo.. 2 years!!
HAppy belated anniversary!!
love you guys
Karleigh

Anonymous said...

Thnak you for making our son so happy these past two years. We would choose you in a heartbeat to walk by his side for the next 100 years. Thanks for being a wonderful daughter in law. We love you. Love Mum Phillips

rachel joy said...

loved your naked story. you guys are a class of your own, i say that with all love and admiration! We are so eager to reunite with you in December.

Danae said...

Happy Anniversary Carmen and Russ! Hard to believe it's already 2 years! Seems like it was just a few months ago that I was out for your wedding! Take Care :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Carmen & Russ. I wish you many more anniversaries to come.

Kristy

Aaron Stewart said...

Congrats you guys!

Anonymous said...

It's good to see you are spending your second anniversary doing something you both love in a beautiful part of the world. Keep up the hard work of being a good husband and wife to each other - you two are great together!

love you lots,

Your brother (in-law), Christoph