
This is how Russ feels about being at the Binaka Airport:

This is the airline that we always take to get to & from Nias:



This is the waiting room at Binaka Airport that we spent SEVEN hours at, waiting for our flight the next morning/day:

This is the security post that you have to go through to get into the waiting room. Of all the times that we have walked through that security post, it has only been on ONCE. Normally, there's no security. I don't think it works.

I wanted to get a picture of the airplane, but when it finally arrived, my excitement caused me to forget about that picture.
Two days later, Russ was on his way to Aceh and waited for his flight, with the same airline, for about 6 hours. Today, for his flight back to Medan, he waited 3 hours.
We hate Merpati.

6 comments:
Carmen! I love you!! :D
Hi Carmen! me again :D I'm showing Myra your blog and when she saw the picture of you waiting for the plane - sitting on the sidewalk with your face in your hands - she immediately put her hands to her face to mimic you (except she was covering her eyes instead) :D it was so cute! I had to tell you.
Missing you lots these days!
Love you!
Oh how miserable!
I sue do like you flip flops, though.
Paul here...hey Russ, nice face. And Carmen, how many times did you "tap, tap, tap" Russ while waiting? He's fun to bug.
Love ya's
-paulz
Oh dear..and we thought Air Canada was bad....
that picture of you looks painful!!!
It looks a lot like christoph when he makes that face.. I am so sorry!!!
ahh!!!
missing you guys.. Hope you are hanging in there.
Love ya!
Your SIL
karleigh
Post a Comment