the old man is snoring,
he went to bed
and bumped his head
and couldn't get up in the morning!
Today we are in a cloud. Mist and rain and wind ALL day. and it's COLD. I mean....wait....let me go check the thermometer outside....just a sec.....
it's 22 degrees Celsius!! I'm wearing a sweater on top of my t-shirt and my feet are feeling really cold especially. I wish I was wearing socks.
But honestly....it's a wet cold. Just like VAncouver. and it feels like about 14 or 15 degrees.
I will pray for sunshine tomorrow. Right now all our mandies are full, so that means we have enough water. Sunshine is on the request list now....
3 comments:
weird that we consider 22 degrees to be such a nice day and you're freezing your toes off :D
missing you so much today! love you!
Well, the joke in the Okanagan is that June 21st will be the first day of Spring (not summer). Lots of rain, lots of cold, no warm OK sun here. Big White got 8" of snow yesterday. The construction workers are going skiing up in the alpine during their lunch break.
I don't think we have hit 22 degrees in two weeks now!
Crazy.
Love ya, Christoph
id dreem of 22.. maybe tommorrow!
love ya
karleigh
Post a Comment