01 June 2008

Moving Pictures Part II

I'm in a video phase. I feel like you might want to know what the drive to & from the village is like - some of the scenery, the houses that people live in, etc. I dunno, it could be interesting to some people.

In this first video, we are driving from Lolomatua (where we live most of the time) to Gunung Sitoli. This is quite a nice stretch of road, so it's very smooth. See if you can spot the dog laying in the middle of the street as we drive by:



This next video failed to upload to YouTube. I tried it a couple of times. Sorry.


The last video is a short one of Mr. Messi - one of our drivers - actually, he's the best driver we have. He can smooth over any sticky situation we find ourselves in and seems to know EVERYBODY. He's awesome.

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

oh Carmen! I love hearing your voice!!! :D Miss you!

The W's said...

He's so cute. Okay, you have to tell us, what are you saying?

Russ and Carmen said...

I said:
Good morning, Mr. Messi!
How are you?
you're the best driver!! (or something close - my Indonesian actually really sucks!!)