02 April 2009

We are leaving tomorrow for our big Manitoba trip. Friday after work that is. My last day of work. ahh... relief. a break. love it.

We will spend our first couple of nights in West Kelowna, the next night in Post Falls, Idaho (or somewhere in the area), the next day or two driving to MB, where we will spend time with dear family & friends. Then we head back, to pack our belongings and MOVE to 100 Mile House.

I will then be starting my NEW JOB on April 20th at the Employment Centre in 100 Mile House! yup. you heard it right. I got hired there and am pretty darn excited about it. Praise God! he worked things out more perfectly than I could ever have imagined. Thanks for all your prayers.

I suspect that my stress will be gone by the time we hit the road tomorrow after work. Can't wait.

See you all soon!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you! The only day that I know of right now that we won't be around is on Good Friday, April 10th. We are having family supper in Altona that day. Safe travels, and see you soon my friend!
Kristy

Danae said...

Congrats on the job!... Perfect for you :)
Can't wait to see you soon... have a safe trip.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad and so proud of you. I knew you would do it. Enjoy the time off before the insanity begins. God bless and safe travels.
Shawn and Revita

MamaZ said...

Congrats on the job! Wishing you a wonderful time with family and friends as you travel, before your next new adventure. You will probably have lots to blog about (if you have time!).

Anonymous said...

congratulations my dear Carmen on the new job. Enjoy your road trip and reconnecting with friends and family. Keep safe and we plan to visit you in 100 Mile very soon.!!! No Stressing tho. Have a wonderful trip and give grandma a hug and birthday wishes from us. Love Mum and Dad Phillips

rachel joy said...

yay for your new job! have a great trip, and i'm so excited to hear about your new life in 100 Mile.

Elsie said...

I'm excited for you! This is quite the adventure you're embarking on. Change can be very stressful, but it's through those experiences that we gradually learn to "let go and let God". How wonderful that you already have a job lined up. May God continue to bless you richly on your journey!!!

The W's said...

YIPPEEE!!!! Congrats on your new job!! So excited for you. Hope you are having a GREAT time away. Love you!