21 April 2010

Blooming

Every time I hear the word "bloom" I think of one of my high school teachers who thought that the word bloom should be classified as an Onomatopoeia. He would say the word with extra emphasis on the ooooo as he would make a hand motion of a flower growing up and out. Not sure why that sticks in my head, but I think he had a point.

We're doing some blooming ourselves these days.

I loved the "blooms" that Russ gave me for my birthday a week & a half ago. I sadly discarded them today, but took some pictures and wanted to share them with you.



As most of you probably already know, I've got a little "bud" in my belly that is doing some blooming as well! It'll be another solid 7 months or so before we get to see the precious little flower, but we're so excited about it. No pictures yet cause all I have to show off so far is my regular ol' belly fat, which really is nothing to show off at all. :)


And of course, we are getting so close to the growing of our new house that we can taste it. In fact Russ has been working with his boss (whom we've hired) on clearing some land and forming a driveway! The first step before digging and starting construction in a serious way. Here is a picture of the clearing as of yesterday evening. A lot more happened today and a bit more taking place tomorrow. I do plan on taking pictures on all the different stages, but this is our first proof that the blooming is beginning.

Spring has come! Thanks to Jesus for the blessings in our lives...

8 comments:

The W's said...

Yay! I was waiting for this post :) Congrats again friend! Look forward to watching all areas of your life bloom these next months. Love you!

Frieda Wedel said...

We are all so happy for you! God bless you in all your "blooming" endeavors!

Anonymous said...

We are excited about all the blooming in your lives. May God bless all of the projects and keep you in the palm of His hand. So much happening and we look forward to the updates especially the Novemeber one. Hugs Mum

Angela said...

Was it Mr. Dyck? The science teacher, I mean...because he also wanted everyone to name their girls 'Magenta'. Just thought I'd throw that out there.... =)
Congrats on all the great things happening in your lives!

Julene said...

Isn't newness grand?!?!? Congratulations on everything: birthday, baby & home!!!

kelly ens said...

congratulations - that is wonderful news :)

lyse said...

Happy HOuse building and good luck with the pregancy, wishing you guys all the best. Have fun.

MamaZ said...

Looking forward to more pics of your "growing house" and your "growing belly"! Exciting times.