Hooray hooray What a handsome guy you have. Love the new look. He almost looks huggable. Love it. Hugs Mum
little Otis will be proud. Dad. I thought you were going to wait until you shot a moose but, glad to see the change.
Yes, he will no longer scare the baby when she comes. Love Julie
What a relief! I like this Russ much better. And I agree with Julie about not scaring the baby (or the nurses in maternity for that matter!)MamaZee
what a change !!!!
From Tarzan to Tar-MAN!
so happy for you Carmen!
To quote Eminem: will the real Russ Phillips (slim shady) please stand up!!! Who is the real Russ? The guy with lots of hair or the guy with no hair?
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Hooray hooray What a handsome guy you have. Love the new look. He almost looks huggable. Love it. Hugs Mum
little Otis will be proud. Dad. I thought you were going to wait until you shot a moose but, glad to see the change.
Yes, he will no longer scare the baby when she comes. Love Julie
What a relief! I like this Russ much better. And I agree with Julie about not scaring the baby (or the nurses in maternity for that matter!)
MamaZee
what a change !!!!
From Tarzan to Tar-MAN!
so happy for you Carmen!
To quote Eminem: will the real Russ Phillips (slim shady) please stand up!!!
Who is the real Russ? The guy with lots of hair or the guy with no hair?
Post a Comment