21 October 2010

Okay peeps,

I finally went around the house yesterday taking pictures of some of the completed rooms in our house.  Hope you like it!  and I didn't use a fish-eye lense...our walls are actually rounded. :)

The main bath

The Baby's room (and a big pile of rocks outside!), curtains still coming

The front entrance

The Laundry Room / entrance to the garage on the right.

There you have it!  hopefully that will pacify some of you for a while...backsplash is being put on in the kitchen today and tomorrow..  probably. 

And Corinna - maternity pics are being taken on Monday, so pics of me and Russ to come!!  yay! Can't wait for those.

8 comments:

rachel joy said...

gorgeous! can't wait to see it for reals.

Frieda Wedel said...

Looks great guys! Well done!

The W's said...

Yay....pictures!!!! :) Looks so good - I'm with Rach, can't wait to see it for real!

Vanessa said...

Carmen, the house looks stunning! I'll do my best to stop in next time we're up there and do some catching up. Here's hoping our Dads come home with elk!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

That's your house!! YIPPEE!!!! And I must say, I LOVE your front door!!!!

Anita Brown :)

Danae said...

Beautiful! I love the front doors :) Can't wait to see more!

Corinna said...

so very lovely, i love your laundry machines and front doors...and can't wait to see pictures of your little family

lyse said...

Looks great, hope to see it some day in the near future...