20 November 2010

Maternity Pics

Baby Status #4 (I believe)

So the following pictures were taken at 35 weeks.  I am now at 39.5 weeks.  Due date in 4 days.  Feeling quite uncomfortable and big.  Had my first week off this past week and it was really good.  So good to just rest when I feel like resting.  Anyway, enough blabbing, onto the pics!!











12 comments:

rachel joy said...

so cute, all 3 of you! (4, if we include Russ's belly!:)

Anonymous said...

Love the photos. Carmen you look so beautiful and relaxed. Pregnancy makes you glow! Russ love your short hair. I can now see my handsome son. Soon baby will make 3 and we are looking forward to that day. Hugs Mum

Vanessa said...

Carmen the pictures are so great! You look stunning, pregnant. Hopefully we'll c'ya for coffee tomorrow!

Frieda Wedel said...

You guys both look awesome, love the pics!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics of both of you. Looking forward to hearing the big news! After that, I am sure the baby will trump you guys for beautiful pics.

MamaZee

The W's said...

Beautiful! You are glowing - love it!! Love you friend

Anonymous said...

gorgeous! as always...:)
Karleigh

Danae said...

great pictures, you look awesome! Praying for a safe labour and healthy baby! Can't wait to hear the news :)

Anonymous said...

I love the pregnancy pics and glad to see Russ is keeping up with with the sympathy belly! Praying for a safe arrival for our new neice or nephew. Love you both.
Julie

Charlotte said...

STUNNING! :D

kelly ens said...

you look fantastic Carmen! Happy due date...hope this baby doesn't make you wait too long :)

Ashley said...

Such a cute baby belly. I look forward to hearing about your new arrival! We bought a house in 108 and are moving in next Thursday. Take care and hang in there!