At birth, she was 8lbs and 20.1 inches long. She's already passed her birth weight and, believe it or not, is letting us get some sleep at night. What a sweetheart!
Russ is a really great dad...he jumped right in changing diapers and getting her from the crib when I couldn't (can't) get out of bed. She definitely loves her daddy.
Akeyla donned her Canucks slippers for her debut viewing of a Canucks game. She didn't last through it very long, though. :)
My favourite position to hold her in. she curls up into a ball and just snuggles in. melts my heart.







21 comments:
Blessings to you and your new bundle... What a gift!
She is beautiful. What a blessing!!
Love her!!!! Looks sooo good on you and Russ :) Love you so much my friend and as I've said before, I can't wait to meet her!
I am so happy for you both, she is beautiful!!!
Congratulations! She's precious, enjoy!
Love the photos and descriptions!! So cute!!
Congratulations, Carmen!!! I don't even think I ever said that thru the FB, so this will be my first-ever comment on your blog. She is beautiful... I love her hair! Enjoy motherhood and the adventures it brings!
Awwwww - so excited for you three! Can't wait to see you together as a family some day! xoxo
CUTE! Love the pictures :) She is a beautiful little girl - hope you are all doing well :)
Carmen.... she is so cute...can't wait to see her in person.....
What a joy she brings to us all. Love the photos and the blessings Akeyla brings. Love and hugs to all. Grandma
...Been thinking about you guys so much & am glad to hear that you're getting a bit of sleep. What a sweetie! I can't wait to meet her :)
Mel
sooooo thrilled for you, and glad to hear you're doing well (got a little update from Dorothy tonight). Hope we get to meet and snuggle her soon! <3
So excited for you two. Now three. A big Congratulations and enjoy your new precious little girl. Your adventure has started.
gorgeous. and you look so happy. I love the one of the two of you at the end. All the best as you get to know your new liitle girl.
LOve to all 3 of you and cant wait ot meet her.
karleigh
Beautiful photos Carmen, I love the Canucks slippers! Can't wait to meet her in person.
Julie
Aw congrats Carmen. I hope you're resting and starting to feel better soon!
so beautiful and wonderful, we can't wait to see her one day.
congratulations!!! She's gorgeous!
Congrats! She's beautiful!
Congrats, Russ and Carmen! She is so precious. Enjoy the new career of "mom".
Post a Comment