who don't get to see our little girl grow up, here are some more pictures. If you're getting tired of seeing pictures, pictures and more pictures of our cutest little girl, feel free to tell me and I will consider reducing the amount of pics I put up. But more than likely, I won't consider it for long before abandoning the idea because Brenda said that I need to post pictures. ....and I do everything that Brenda says. :)
here she is in all her sleeping cuteness
I love these hooded towels!
Thumbsucker!!
It's important to me that we do important activities together....like watching the Canucks play.
I feel the same wway about his mustache, sweety!
oh. that's better.
9 comments:
That sure is whole lot of sweetness!
Mamazee
The more pictures, the better! Looking forward to seeing her sometime in the near future! And you and Russ of course! :-)
Our sweet granddaughter is growing up so fast. What a cutie! I think she has stolen her Daddie's heart by the looks of things. Keep up the postings Carmen, we love them. Love and hugs to you all. Mum
Love the pictures. Please don't stop. She is growing sooooo quickly. Love those chubby cheeks. Beautiful like her parents. Think that is enough to keep you posting more pictures more often?
Shawn and Revita
Cute pictures, please keep posting nice to see some pictures of your little sweetie pie. She is so adorable.
keep 'em coming! Loving seeing glimpses of you guys in your new life with her.
L.O.V.E!!!!! so precious. and yes, keep them coming!
Sigh...so sweet! Laura and I used to watch home makeovers together at 2 in the morning ;)
Someday I will meet this little beautiful girl of yours!!
Anita Brown
p.s. I really like your family picture at the top of your blog!
Ummmm, for the record, you are nowhere close to posting too many photos of you and your family. Not enough, I'd say. I check your blog every day, hoping for an update. Brenda: are you backing me up on this one?????? Very cute pics. Love the sleeping with arms wide open and your new family pic is great!
Post a Comment