What an awesome time we had in Maui! other than the night Akeyla was puking and the night that I was puking, and the days that followed each night spent INSIDE. Booo. oh well. that's life. we still loved it and want to go back. next time for a few months maybe. :) lots of pics here....I'll keep the descriptions short and few.
Akeyla waiting at the airport. one of my fav photos of her!!
awesome dinner & company at Bubba Gump's!
story time
and curly pigtails
this little girl LOVED LOVED LOVED the beach!
cousins sure are a lot of fun!!
cheeks.
the boys love on this girl and play with her SO well. they are taught to be especially nice to her because "she's a girl". haha so cute.
a little ocean view from our condo
the inside of the condo














8 comments:
Great pictures! sure looks like you had a great time! looking forward to hearing more about it!
Love the pictures. Wonderful to see Akeyla enjoying the beach so much.Great memories of a fun holiday. We are all ready to return soon. Thanks for blogging.
Hooray! Great pics, what a lovely little holiday! We'll go back with you next time. :)
Super cute photos and she was a true beach girl.
LOVE those beach shots of her!! SO cute!!
Looks amazing! and WARM!
Looks like you all had a great time! Love the last photo! Your little one is too cute!
I didn't know you were just in Maui! I'll have to hear more about it next time I see you.
It looks like you had a wonderful time!
Post a Comment