these pics are a little older, but I had to add them!
She's a REAL thumbsucker! I often don't even giver her a susu for bed - she just spits it out and takes her thumb anyway! I may not love this when she's 3 years old, but right now, I love that she's a self-soother!
I know she looks super awkward in this photo, but isn't the swimsuit AWESOME?!!
thanks Auntie Karleigh!
And as for AJ, she's so funny to take pictures of:
put the camera in front of her and this is what she does:
tell her to do a nice picture and then she pretends she's the one taking the photo
same thing while holding Eva
saying cheese
trying to keep her eyes open (while anticipating the flash)
not looking up...
looking in the wrong place
still not looking up...
ahhh....FINALLY! perfect!




3 comments:
The pictures great. The girls are cute! cute! cute!. Akela looks like she would be a charm to be around. You'll be horrified by this but one of my eighth graders still sucks his thumb in class. So I can understand the fear of the thumb in the mouth at this age. I know you would never allow that.
Revita
SO cute!!
Awesome pictures of my two sweet granddaughters. They are so photogenic and I love their smiles. Eva is growing up way to fast. Looking forward to more cuddles with them soon. Hugs to all Grandma
Post a Comment