Tomorrow, Thursday Nov. 23rd, Medair will be submitting a project proposal to a donor for Phase 2 of a project that has already begun in Indonesia. If this proposal is approved, it means that we will likely be going to Indonesia sometime in the New Year. If it doesn't get approved, we have to continue waiting to be offered positions for a different project. Russ and I strongly feel that God is calling us to work with Medair and both feel that Indonesia would be a great opportunity for both of us. So I'm requesting prayer for 2 things: that Medair's proposal will be approved and that we can have the grace and perseverance to patiently wait for an answer.
If anybody reading this doesn't know, Russ & I have been hired to work with Medair, an International Humanitarian Aid organization. They're based in Switzerland and it's a really great Christian org. If you want to know more about them, their link is on this website.
We'll keep you posted. Thanks for your prayers, guys.
1 comment:
Hey Guys,
So awesome that you have a blog...I'm looking forward to reading all the stories of Indonesia...we'll definitely be praying that God leads in that!
And let me just say that the truck story made my day, Carmen...too funny!
We miss you guys!
Becky and Sam
Post a Comment