30 December 2008

Christmas time...

Phillips Christmas:







Notice Liam throwing a snowball at Uncle Russ.... :)

Joey took all of Clark's new duck decoys out of the box, lined them all up and proceeded to shoot them wiht his toy shotgun. It was so funny. Product of his environment, I guess!!



Neufeld Christmas:










Playing on the new Scrabble board.


I hope everyone experienced blessings and peace this Christmas season.

6 comments:

The W's said...

Nice to see pics of you and your family! Looks like you had a busy time with all the kids :) I can't believe how big your nieces and nephews are getting!! Love you.

Charlotte said...

Hi Carmen! It was so good to see you for a few hours the other day :D Thanks again for the yummy dessert!
I'm missing you :D

Anonymous said...

Great family photos Carmen. You captured some funny incidents. I love Joe and his gun. That was so funny. Looking forward to seeing you soon. Love Mum

Julene said...

It must have been great to spend Christmas with family, Carmen!!! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Those are hilarious pics carmen, I need copies please! So Clark and Julie

Rosanna Toews said...

Love the pictures Carmen. Thanks for sharing them. Thinking of you these days - it would be fun to connect - we can work on that. Love you.