20 June 2013

some pics....

I know some people who are not on facebook, therefore I will usually post the same pictures here that I do there.  And as a bonus, there are some non-f-book pics in this post. :)


a couple of 1-month photos of my little girlie-girl:



Here's the front & back of the first unprompted, completely independently created gift for me from AJ.  I loved it!  thought I'd take pictures of it, since she still plays with it.  haha


trying to snuggle with both of them.  yeah....it's a little awkward.


we went camping with some friends for the day on Saturday.  Not sure I should post pics of their kids faces on here without permission, so I'll leave it at this.  Just love this one!!


Here's Eva again at nearly 6 weeks, smiling!  I love how a smile totally changes how a little baby looks.  She's changing her looks a bit and she's losing hair on top!



3 comments:

rachel joy said...

Can't wait to snuggle this little girlie! From the sides she looks a lot like Akeyla, but much different from the front. How fun it will be to watch these sisters grow together! Do I recognize the long haired beauty you were camping with?

Ashley said...

Very sweet pictures. Love the sweet baby smile.

Frieda Wedel said...

So sweet, I must say the last picture of Eva looks a lot like Brooklynn!