It's so hard to get a natural smile out of this girl when posing for the camera, but it's still cute. :)
Grandma & Grandpa and Opa & Oma came for Akeyla's 3rd birthday party. She really wanted a party hat. I forgot to buy one for her, so I ended up spending an hour or so making this one the night before! She didn't know the difference. she wanted purple icing on the cupcakes - it kinda ended up looking grey. She didn't know the difference. It was a fun day for a fun little (I mean, big) girl.
Words cannot express the pride and love I have for this daughter of mine. She makes me laugh, she makes me cry, she challenges me, she stretches me. I've learned so much from her. Many lessons of patience, humility, love and grace. I love watching her explore, play, puzzle and pray. My most favourite thing is listening to her sing. It's the most beautiful sound to my ears.
Love my beautiful gift, Akeyla.



2 comments:
Happy Birthday Akeyla! Have fun being 3!!
Happy Birthday, Sweetness!
Post a Comment