16 May 2014

Pictures

The last time I posted pictures was when Eva was 9 months.  3 months ago!  here's a post, just of pictures, to catch you all up a bit....

6 days post-op:

burying the baby


It was sunny outside and so she got dressed to go camping.

at Oma & Opa's

happy unicorn....

sad unicorn...




favourite pastime - pulling books from the shelf

first ponytail!








New bike, basket, tassels & helmet!















She's a Sea Otter and loving it!  These are the only pictures I have with no other faces showing.  And these are from her first class.  She is now doing Sea Otter a second time.  And she's getting so brave!  I'm proud of my little swimmer.



2 comments:

Vanessa Klassen said...

beautiful pictures Carmen. Your girls look so big already. How's it going in Lumby?

Ashley said...

Great pictures! The girls are both getting so big!