that either I need to get rid of my blog or write something already!!! So here I am, since I'm such an obedient sister. :)
Truth be told, I haven't written much because I really don't know what to write about anymore! We haven't been snapping any pictures and life's been pretty normal. But I guess things will start to pick up soon....at the end of March, we're quitting our jobs and heading on a road trip with the final destination being Winnipeg (& surrounding areas). After that we plan to finally, officially make the move to 100 Mile House! No jobs or place to live lined up there yet, but we'll start working on that soon and we're trusting that the Lord will provide us with what we need. We have long-time friend Dan with us this week, so it's great to catch up, and Jessica, our N. Carolinian friend we met in Indo is up for a visit this weekend, too! So we're super excited to hang out with them and other friends.
So that's about it for now....I'll try to take more pictures. At least that way I can at least let you see us!! :)
7 comments:
I was beginning to wonder if you had given up on blogging. Nice to hear from your corner of the world. Soon you will hopefully have pictures of a special birthday party, and a new niece/nephew (we are thinking pink), pictures of your trip....
I completely understand. When we came back from Grenada I did quit blogging. It just felt like it wasn't necessary anymore. Having said that, I'm happy when you blog because being in Manitoba I don't get to 'see' you and I love it when I can come here and catch up.
Kristy
Great to hear from you again! Can't wait to see you guys when you come out here :)
-Danae
Since when do you listen to your brother? :-)
ha! We love hearing about you... just cause you arnt in some far off country doesnt mean that your life doesntmatter anymore or that people dont care!!
Thanks for the update!! Keep em coming.
Have a great weekend at your parents....
Frieda - since when does Carmen listen to her wise older brother? All the time!!! Just kidding. She never listens to me. :)
Thanks for the updates - as all the other people said, it is very good to hear from you again thru this medium.
Christoph
Frieda - since when does Carmen listen to her wise older brother? All the time!!! Just kidding. She never listens to me. :)
Thanks for the updates - as all the other people said, it is very good to hear from you again thru this medium.
Christoph
Post a Comment