08 March 2009

"Coincidence"

While in 100 Mile House this weekend, Russ & I arranged to chat with the top realtor in the area to discuss possible places to rent for when we move up, and also to chat about the current market and what would be wise for us, in light of the economy and our own personal situation. The realtor took us around to a couple possible places to rent. On the drive we passed by a house to which he commented, "oh - that's a house you might be able to rent. I know the owners and they're not living in it right now." It's a cute little blue house with a fenced in backyard, little garage & shop backing onto a nice big park. He called the owners who said, "what perfect timing! Our son will be moving out by the end of March, and we were thinking of what we should do with the house now!" (actually, that's not a direct quote, but it is a pretty close quote - 2nd person.) We arranged to all meet at the house to view it the next morning. and......it's perfect! It's a perfect place for us to rent temporarily. Two-bedroom home with a full basement - not too outdated and in a nice neighbourhood. We signed a rental agreement right then and there. The owners seem GREAT, to boot. The realtor made a comment, "this is really such a coincidence". But I know that actually, it's God perfect way of loving us and setting up what we need in his perfect timing.

now for those jobs...... on which I should mention that I did hear back from the 2nd option that I had and they are actually hiring (which I didn't know) and are reviewing my application along with the others that have previously been interviewed. This is good, people! God's setting this all up! I know it!

5 comments:

Charlotte said...

Cool! This is so exciting! :D

The W's said...

Praise the Lord!! So exciting. Thanks for sharing the news.

Anonymous said...

this is not coincidence Carmen. We know who is in charge here and preparing you for the next adventure. We are excited for you and look forward to visiting you in your new digs. Love mum

Amanda Quiring said...

Yay God! I love seeing His hand at work so clearly. Enjoy the steps along the next part of your adventure-filled life! :-)

Julene said...

Sounds great, Carmen! Post pics when you can. And how's the job hunt going?