29 March 2009

Interviews

So most of you know that I had an interview a couple of weeks ago. I hadn't heard back from them until this past Friday, when I emailed the person I would potentially be having the next interview with if I qualify. He emailed me back and invited me for the next interview. He asked me to go up to 100 Mile House for a date that is in the middle of the trip that we have planned for Manitoba. I will be calling him tomorrow - please pray that he will easily accommodate for another day - perhaps even for this Tuesday, when I go up for a different interview.

Which leads me to me next point....I'm going up to 100 Mile Monday afternoon (Mar.30) for an interview at a different potential job - this one at the Employment Centre up there. My interview will be on Tuesday. if you are praying, please also pray for this interview, that the experience and knowledge I have in this profession really comes through clearly and concisely.

I'm really excited and nervous abou these interviews! I really feel that God will provide me with one of these positions, but I don't want to be too confident. My last interview that I had didn't go that well - it's great that I got the next interview, but I realized that preparation is really important. I wouldn't have guessed how stressful the interview process would have been for me, but I'm trusting that the Lord will bring it all together!

And we're getting really excited about our trip to Manitoba (we leave on Friday) and our imminent move to 100 Mile! Can't wait to get on with things!

We covet and thank you for all your prayers.

No comments: