I have this friend. She's really great. We've been friends for a long, long time. I know she's a really good friend in part because she feels comfortable to kick my butt when I need it. and I feel comfortable taking it from her.
She told me the other day, in no uncertain terms, that I need to blog more often. I gave her the usual excuses...too busy, uninteresting things going on, not taking enough pictures, and on and on.
she didn't accept them. darn it.
now I have to blog more.
at least she was kind enough to give me some ideas: a list, an egg story, a certain video, a baby bump and I even had an idea I forgot to tell her about.
so, I will try to blog more often. this is not a New Year's resolution. this is just a way to keep ALL those people who live far away from me informed on what is going on in and around my life. I forget sometimes that many, many people that I love and know well, don't live close enough for me to see them on a regular basis. so if you're interested in knowing what's going on in my very normal life, then check back. but not too often. cause I'm not THAT good. in my mind, my excuses are still valid. :)
thanks, friend.
7 comments:
Yeah for your butt-kicking friend! I love reading your blogs and check in at least once a day!
I know ... oh, how I know. I'm in no place to kick any blog-butts, but I'm excited to hear more from you!
I have a feeling I know who may have done the butt kicking. :)
I am also glad that you have a butt-kicking friend. I am so far and reading your blogs keeps me up to date. I think Frieda needs a butt-kicking as well because she is worse than you, Carmen, in keeping us updated.
Yay!!!!! I am excited to read a list, hear about an egg, watch a certain video and see a baby bump. I miss you.
What a pleasant surprise - I had not checked your blog for a while, and suddently there were three more! Even short blogs with no pictures are still fun to read. Two year olds say and do enough funny (and annoying) things to keep you blogging.
A baby bump! Congratulations! I have been waiting for someone to confirm my suspicions but this is the first confirmation I have heard. Very exciting!!!!
Yay! I will check in more often... I love to hear your news... Maybe you will inspire me to blog more?!
Post a Comment