24 March 2009

So I was going to post some pictures of the yummy cinnamon buns my aunt Frieda taught me to make the past Sunday. Unfortunately, I can only talk about it as I accidentally deleted them from the camera just now. And as I'm writing this, I realize that it's really not very exciting just writing about ooey-gooey, puffy, huge, creamcheese iced cinnamon buns. So I'll just stop right now.

Thanks, Frieda, for imparting your gifts onto me. :)

5 comments:

Frieda Wedel said...

I loved baking with you and I will miss you both dearly!

Charlotte said...

mmmmm......wish i could come over for a few hours! I miss you!

The W's said...

Um, ok, that's not fair. Now I NEED to see how these cinnamon buns turned out. They sound delicious!! And maybe after making me start to drool you should share the recipe :)

katherine said...

haha...okay, now that was a funny post. i agree with brenda. you need to share the recipe now.

Anonymous said...

I had a taste of those cinnamon buns and they were yummy. I need to know how to make them too. So post the reciepe Carmen and we can all try them. Love Mum